Slingo Deal or No Deal slot combines the fun of a Slingo game with the high stakes trickery of the popular T.V game show. The symbols on the reels in the Slingo Deal or No Deal slot uk are designed to look exactly like the famous red boxes. Find out more in this Slingo Deal or No Deal slot review.
Slingo Deal or No Deal Slot Details and Features
As is typical with other Slingo titles, you will be presented with a 5x5 grid, but instead of reels, this Slingo Deal or No Deal casino slot is filled with a collection of numbered boxes that are associated with the TV quiz show. Each box has a prize hidden inside it, which could be worth any of the amounts listed on the blue paytable on the left of the grid or the red paytable on the right.
The symbols of Slingo Deal or No Deal online slot are few:
- The Joker Wild symbol of the Slingo Deal or No Deal slot machine allows players to open any box in the column where it appears.
- The Sugar Joker Wild symbol can be used to open any box in the grid.
- Free Spin symbols award players additional spins at the end of a Slingo Deal or No Deal mobile slot.
- The Devil symbol blocks players from potential matches.
The Slingo Deal or No Deal slot bonus has an RTP of 95% and it has a player-determined volatility. Which means, for the game mechanics of Deal or No Deal, players can play it safe or risk it all.
How To Play Slingo Deal or No Deal
Slingo Deal or No Deal slot works a bit differently from other Slingo slot games. The main process is the same except for one big twist. Let’s break it down in this Slingo Deal or No Deal slot machine review.
- First, place your wager for ten spins of the game.
- The player is presented with a card featuring five numbers.
- Before you can spin the reels, you will be asked to select a numbered box at random.
- To form a Slingo, the player must spin the reels and match the numbers on the reels to those on their Slingo card. These lines can form vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- If the player lands four Slingo’s, they will receive a call from the banker. He will offer them a chance to trade in the contents of their box for a multiplier, or they can continue to try and win the prize inside, as well as more Slingo’s.
Slingo Deal or No Deal Slot Bonus Features
Play Slingo Deal or No Deal slot and get ready to meet the banker.
If you manage to get five opened boxes next to each other (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) this creates a Slingo (yup, just like Bingo!). Each Slingo you get will move you up a place on the prize multiplier bar located to the left of the grid. If you manage to get 4 Slingos, you’ll unlock the Banker’s Offer and will have three options:
- Deal – Accept the Banker’s offer
- No Deal - Open the box you selected at the start of the game to collect its prize value
- Spin - Keep playing the game.
You are given the offer every time you spin with the same three options available, so don’t think that it will never come back if you deny it once!
Review Summary of Slingo Deal or No Deal Online Slot
This Slingo Deal or No Deal online slot review showed you the same thrills as the tv show. We must admit that Deal Or No Deal Slingo is highly entertaining, the graphics are awesome for a Slingo game, and the gameplay sublime.